23:15 (GMT +7) - Friday 18/09/2020

Banking & Finance

AIA Vietnam certified as a 'Great Place to Work'

Released at: 07:54, 15/09/2019

AIA Vietnam certified as a 'Great Place to Work'

Photo: AIA Vietnam

Company the only life insurer in Vietnam honored with certification.

by Khanh Chi

Life insurer AIA Vietnam announced on September 12 that it has been confirmed as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work® Institute.

This is the second year in a row AIA Vietnam has received such certification from the global executive advisory and culture consulting service, which prides itself on being the global authority on determining high-trust and high-performance workplace cultures.

The organizational culture assessment process is a professional, independent, and reliable process. To successfully surpass the stringent evaluation process this year, AIA Vietnam conducted a Trust Index© Survey of more than 70 questions focusing on five important factors in the workplace: Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride, and Friendship (Camaraderie).

Other participants who took part in the Great Place to Work® Institute’s research were Coca-Cola, Google, Microsoft, Intel, E&Y, and McDonalds, as well as industry giants certified as Asia’s Best Multinational Workplace 2018, such as DHL, Cisco, and the InterContinental Hotels Group.

“We have visited numerous companies across the globe, experienced the amazing culture of big organizations, and participated in their evaluation process,” said Mr. Jose Bezanilla, CEO of Great Place To Work® Hong Kong, Macau, China, and Taiwan (China). “And I can confirm for certain that AIA Vietnam is a model workplace environment and has extremely exciting activities that their employees can absolutely take pride in. With this award, you are ready to welcome many talented workers, allowing them to enjoy a friendly and effective workplace environment at AIA Vietnam.”

Great Place To Work® certification is clear evidence of international organizations trying their best to create a workplace environment and culture where trust is central to the relationship between managers and employees and among employees. This level of trust is identified based on two major tools - the Trust Index© Survey and the Culture Audit© evaluation. In order to receive the certification, a company must participate in both these analysis tools. Specifically, the Trust Index© Survey provides 70 per cent of the research results while the Culture Audit© evaluation covers the remaining 30 per cent.

“Life insurance is an industry dependent upon human potential,” said Mr. Wayne Besant, CEO of AIA Vietnam. “Therefore, here at AIA, we always take special care in creating a corporate culture and building a connecting and friendly workplace environment with an inspiring leadership team. Along with business development, we also want to help our talented human resources to flourish.”

With its modern, creative business models, such as Nest by AIA, AIA Exchange, AIA NEXT, and AIA NEO. AIA is proving to be one of the top brands in Vietnam. It has implemented several high-quality recruitment programs, consolidating a Premier Agent team and encouraging full-time agent employment.

AIA Vietnam has also introduced a new life insurance business model, AIA Exchange 2.0, an entrepreneurial environment that can help build businesses with low cost. This is a completely new adaptation in the life insurance industry, allowing you to be free to be creative in your own way to achieve a successful franchising business.

AIA Exchange 2.0 carries big hopes and expectations from the AIA Group to build a full-time professional business team, adopting the global trend. It is a very different idea from AIA Vietnam, bringing an entrepreneurial environment where young talent are made to become true businessmen and women.

User comment (0)

Send comment